The stunning ECM Mechanika Max
New Technology made by ECM Manufacture Coffee Machines
The ECM Mechanika MAX is a PID controlled smart heat exchanger espresso machine with a rotary pump. It introduces a number of for ECM including the ability to program the PID to regulate the boiler based on the temperature at the brew group. It’s also the first with programmable weekday and weekend on/off timers so you can have the MAX ready to brew whenever you need it. Equipped with a plumbable rotary pump and less than 30cm wide the Mechanika MAX will have no trouble fitting into any home espresso bar.
Features and Performance
Underneath its housing the Mechanika MAX brews with a miniature rotary pump and a PID regulated 1.9L stainless steel boiler. Unique to the MAX is its group temperature regulation which allows the PID to monitor and control boiler temperature based on the temperature at the brew group rather than simply within the boiler. Temperature can be programmed in 1 degree increments and the PID doubles as a shot timer when the brew lever is engaged. As a result, it is the only smart heat exchanger espresso machine with the precision control to regulate brew water temperature. For more traditional operation, the MAX can also prioritize steam for milk drinkers while providing a cooling flush reminder if the group is hotter than your designed temperature.
For such a compact display, ECM has packed a huge amount of functionality within the PID controller. To help with keeping up on maintenance, the MAX can be set to remind you when it’s time to backflush or when you need to replace your water filter. To save energy the ECO mode will power the machine down after a set period of time and in a first for ECM you can also designate up to two unique on and off times per weekday/weekend day to have the MAX on and ready to brew when you need it most.
From a design standpoint the Mechanika MAX shares a good amount of DNA with the Mechanika VI Slim with the same cup railings, similar wrapped body panels, and ECM styled E61 group. The steam and hot water valves have received a notable improvement, having been upgraded to spring-loaded chrome tipped joysticks found on the ECM Technika V and Synchronika espresso machines. Similar to those machines, the inclusion of a rotary pump means whisper quiet brewing and allows the machine to be connected directly to a water line
- Flush Advisor is a smart recommendation for flushs
- Timer function for automatic on and off times
- Brew temperature control for directly setting the ideal brewing temperature
- Adjustable pre-infusion with active and passive separately definable
- Range of convenient and user-friendly smart features via the PID controller
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel brew group
- Easy access to the water tank through removable cup warming tray
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to a fixed water connection
- Professional quick steam and hot water lever valves
- Larger pressure gauges
- 2 ergonomically angled ECM portafilters with weight-balanced shape and angled grip
What included the box?
- Double Spout Portafilter
- Single Spout Portafilter
- 9 gram single shot basket
- 18 gram double shot basket
- Blind filter
- 58mm metal Tamper included
- Cleaning Brush
- Water line braided hose
Dimensions of the ECM Mechanika Max:
|Measurements (without porta filter)
w x d x h
|275 x 445 x 405 mm|
2 years warranty, we are authorised reseller for ECM Coffee Machines Australia, We provided warranty in store.