Pressure Gauge Group Head E61
Coffee Sensor group pressure gauge M6 thread fits most of the E61 coffee machines in the market, like Rocket, ECM, Bezzera, Expobar, Isomac, Izzo, La Pavoni and more.
What comes in the box?
- 3 copper washers.
- Teflon tape, in order to install it on your machine.
You can use it to easily retro fit your coffee machine with the best quality gauge, so you can monitor the pressure extraction from inside your GH.
Huge help for beginners, you could find some possible errors on your coffee puck, like bad tamping, bad grind size setup and so on.
The ideal extraction is around 9 bar and pre infusion at max 2.5 bar.
- Gauge mask colour: Black – White
- Thread: M6
- Front mask diameter: 40mm;
- Material: chrome front case and stainless-steel back stem;
- Measurements: 0-16 bar.
- With a spanner for socket and cold machine, remove hex nut in front of the E61 group
- Leave original teflon gasket inside the GH;
- Use some Teflon tape to seal the gauge thread; wrap tape always clock wise on the thread
- Test for leaks using a blind basket.