We offer a full comprehensive experience and premium support with the purchase of this Rocket Mozzafiato Cronometro or any Italian coffee machine. If you are in Melbourne we can come on-site, dial-in and setup the equipment with you, you can then enjoy a cup of our freshly roasted coffee beans and spend some time doing barista training with one of us.
Discount on accessories or starter kit with payment submitted via bank transfer
Best to get in touch or give us a call
The modern and stylish Rocket Mozzafiato Cronometro coffee machine. The Rocket Mozzafiato is now equipped with the PID display for brewing temperature control and better thermal stability.
Based on the iconic Rocket Espresso platform, initially developed back in the early ’90s with the mission of filling a gap in the domestic coffee machine market. The machine that has revolutionised the world, designed for the real home barista enthusiast.
The Mozzafiato and the Giotto are essentially the same machines with different style. Choose the one you prefer!
Handmade in Milano. All units are bench tested and inspected
The Rocket Mozzafiato Cronometro Type V is equipped with a vibratory pump and internal water tank only.
The Rocket Mozzafiato Cronometro Type R is equipped with a commercial grade rotary pump and can be plumbed to the main water. Slightly quieter in operation
- 1.8 litre copper boiler with brass lead free end plates
- Heat exchanger boiler (can steam milk and make coffees at the same time)
- Shot Timer for controlling the coffee extraction
- E61 Group head with thermosyphon system
- Unique and height adjustable stainless steel feet, with 20mm extension
- High quality Rocket Espresso steam and water knobs
- Very quite pump
- 2.9 litre water tank
- Steam and how water wands with cool touch insulation
- 2 x High quality group handles, double and naked bottomless with the the Rocket logo
- Steel tamper included
- Cleaning brush included
- Removable drip tray
- Blind Filter
- USB key with manual
- Rocket microfiber
- Boiler and brew pressure gauges*
- *White gauges for the Type V
- *Black gauges for the Type R
- Dimensions WxDxH: 325 x 420 x 400 mm
- Weight: 23 Kg for the Type V – 27.8 Kg for the Type R
12 months warranty. We are an authorized agent for Rocket coffee machines Melbourne
follow facebook=”https://www.facebook.com/eastlinkespresso/” follow instagram=”https://www.instagram.com/eastlink_espresso/?hl=en” ]