We offer a full comprehensive experience and premium support with the purchase of this Rocket R Nine One or any Italian coffee machine. If you are in Melbourne we can come on-site, dial-in and setup the equipment with you, you can then enjoy a cup of our freshly roasted coffee beans and spend some time doing barista training with one of us.
Discount on accessories or starter kit with payment submitted via bank transfer
Best to get in touch or give us a call
The Rocket R NINE ONE was developed to bring the very best of the Rocket Espresso commercial machine development programme into a machine capable of incredible results. Designed to perform with any roast type, from light roast to traditional dark roast coffee.
Thermal stability through the Rocket Espresso fully saturated group system, coupled with digital PID temperature control.
Pre and Post infusion controlled through a full pressure profiling system, using the 5 preset programmes or via manual control through the Rocket Espresso paddle system.
Can be used as a volumetric controlled machine. Shots can be programmed with pressure profiling and volume. Single or double shot
Direct water connection or built in water reservoir, an espresso machine designed to deliver spectacular results in the cup, through both stability and flexibility of control parameters.
Handmade in Milano. All units are bench tested and inspected
The Rocket R Nine One is equipped with a commercial grade Rotary Pump
- 1.9 litre coffee boiler + 3.6 litre steam boiler
- Shot timer, integrated in the frame
- LCD touchscreen interface with automatic on-off functions
- Manual pressure profile with the Rocket paddle system
- Multiple pressure profile curves can be saved through the LCD interface
- Fully saturated group-head for thermal stability
- Unique stainless steel feet, integrated in the chassis
- High quality Rocket Espresso steam and water knobs
- Extreme long steam and water cool touch wands
- Gear Pump – Commercial grade
- Steam and how water wands with cool touch insulation
- 2 holes and additional 4 holessteam tip
- 2 x High quality group handles, double and naked bottomless with the the Rocket logo
- Steel tamper included
- Cleaning brush included
- Removable drip tray
- Blind Filter
- USB key with manual
- Rocket microfiber
- Boiler and brew pressure gauges
- Dimensions WxDxH: 410 x 505 x 430 mm
- Weight: 47.4 kg
- 10 Amp powerpoint – 1600 W power
12 months warranty. We are an authorized agent for Rocket coffee machines Melbourne